Who uses Packet Tracer?
- Learners exploring networking and tech careers
- Networking, IoT, and cybersecurity students
- Engineers, educators, and trainers
- Distance teaching and learning
Use it to
- Practice building simple and complex networks
- Visualize how a network works
- Practice rack, stack, and cabling skills in the virtual lab
- Integrate IoT devices, Python code, or network automation
Download for Free
Simply enroll in one of our introductory courses below to download the latest version of Packet Tracer.
- Collaborate and compete within Packet Tracer
- Share network designs for feedback
- Connect with our global Facebook community to share ideas and get inspiration
Download and Get Started
Cisco Packet Tracer is a powerful tool. Let us help you get started. Select the course that’s right for you to learn valuable tips and best practices and download the latest version of Packet Tracer for free.
Getting Started with Cisco Packet Tracer
This short on-ramp is a great place to start and showcases the latest Packet Tracer user interface. Sign up below and you will be directed to the self-paced course in our new learner experience on SkillsForAll.com.
Exploring Networking with Cisco Packet Tracer
Once you finish the Getting Started course, jump in and explore how Packet Tracer can help you learn networking. Practice using Cisco Packet Tracer to set up, manage, and monitor a small office network in this interactive course.
Exploring Internet of Things with Cisco Packet Tracer
Expand your Cisco Packet Tracer skills with Internet of Things (IoT). Learn how to add and configure IoT devices in Packet Tracer and create your own smart home network.